What should I do if my income changes?

If your income has changed by more than 10% since you last completed the “Annual Income Update” form (this can be an increase or a decrease), we ask that you report this change by re-submitting the “Annual Income Update” form. Once we receive this form, we will adjust your repayment schedule and monthly payments accordingly.

 | More Zomia News