FY2014 Social Purpose Report
As a social purpose corporation, we publish a report each year that documents our progress towards meeting our social mission. Having wrapped up our first year of operations, today we are excited to release our first social purpose report!
- About SPCs and our commitment to becoming B Corp-certified in 2017
- An overview of our successes & challenges in 2014
- Team stats
- The case for working with students from Myanmar
- The promise of higher education
- Zomia by the numbers: student demographics and academic performance, loan data, etc.
More posts from Zomia
Provide $100 in automated monthly loans and earn a $50 gift card from a retailer of your choice! Among our […]Read More ›
We’re excited to announce that Zomia has received 501(c)(3) fiscal sponsorship through Partners Asia.Read More ›
We started Zomia to make the financial system work better for students. One way to achieve this is to enable […]Read More ›
In this NextBillion post, we write about peer-to-peer lending for higher education in Myanmar and Cambodia.Read More ›