What do I need to apply?
- A personal essay describing your background and goals, suitable for sharing with prospective lenders
- A CV or résumé highlighting work and volunteer experience, positions of leadership, awards, etc.
- Proof of acceptance to a university in an ASEAN-member nation or Hong Kong
- Documentation of tuition fees the university in which you will enroll
- A copy of the photo page of your passport or national ID card
- One “portrait” and at least one “fun photo” capturing your personality or interests
- References (at least 2 and not more than 3), to be registered using our recommendation request page
- (Optional, if available) Copies of current university transcripts
- (Optional but recommended) Official language test score results (TOEFL, IELTS, TESOL, etc.)