What happens if I’m unemployed or I lose my job?

In the event of unemployment or job loss, you may request a deferment to postpone your repayments. Deferments delay the time it takes you to make repayments. For example, if you take a 6-month deferment and you have a 10-year contract, then your full contract period is 10 years and 6 months.

 | More Zomia News