FY2015 Social Purpose Report
Today we published our FY2015 social purpose report, an update on our past two years working towards increasing access to higher education.The report can be read online at zom.io/spc2015 or downloaded as a PDF at zom.io/spc2015-pdf.
- We ended FY2015 having supported 51 students with a little over $155,000 in funding.
- We released the beta version of zomia.org, the site which connects funders with students.
- Repayments from our first graduates started. One student repaid her $1,600 loan within a year.
- Graduates in repayment are earning above 300% of the global poverty line, a sign of entering the middle class.
Past annual reports
- Fiscal Year 2014 (July 1, 2014 – June 30, 2015)
More posts from Zomia
Provide $100 in automated monthly loans and earn a $50 gift card from a retailer of your choice! Among our […]Read More ›
We’re excited to announce that Zomia has received 501(c)(3) fiscal sponsorship through Partners Asia.Read More ›
We started Zomia to make the financial system work better for students. One way to achieve this is to enable […]Read More ›
In this NextBillion post, we write about peer-to-peer lending for higher education in Myanmar and Cambodia.Read More ›